Google Chromecast 3rd Generation works by hooking directly into the HDMI port on the back of your TV, drawing power from its USB port and can then act as a receiver for streaming video links sent from your phone or tablet.
The best reason to buy the Chromecast, as always, is that it has the simplest, easiest-to-understand interface of any streaming device on the market. That’s because the Chromecast doesn’t require you to learn a whole new OS or play around with an idiosyncratic remote control. Instead, you control the entire experience from your phone, tablet or computer.
- All together now: watch movies, shows, live tv, youtube, and photos streaming on your tv from all your family’s devices. Resolution : up to 1080p 60fps
- Stream from your phone to your tv; just like that; plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your tv and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap; watch shows, listen to playlists, and more
- Works with streaming apps you know and love; enjoy tv shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube tv, prime video, HBO now and Disney plus
- Start streaming with just your voice. Just say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your tv hands free, with Chromecast and google home working seamlessly together
- Upgrade your tv for less. Expand your home entertainment without buying a new tv. It’s so affordable you can get one for every tv in the house. Supported operating systems. Android 4.2 and higher, iOS 9.1 and higher, mac os x 10.9 and higher, windows 7 and higher. Chromecast works with cast enabled apps.power: 5 v, 1 a power supply
- Output: HDMI, CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) compatible.
- Max. Output Video Resolution: 1080p.
- Dimensions: …
- Ports and connectors: …
- Color: Charcoal & Chalk.
- Weight: 40g (0.088 lbs)
- Wireless Standards: 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2.